Peak Hill Llamas are delighted to be able to offer the following selection of light hearted llama experiences:and guided walks.
Llamas like to walk slowly and stop from time to time to admire the scenery and munch on the hedges, so it’s a nice slow walk!
Llama experiences at Peak Hill Llamas
- Meet & Greet Experience – spend around an hour getting to know the llamas with choice of activities including grooming, clicker training,“llama agility”, feeding or a short walk.
- Meet & Greet “Plus” Experience – as above, with Danish pastries or cream tea overlooking the llama paddock afterwards.
- Half-day Llama Experience – Just under 4 hours of feeding, grooming, training and agility as well as a nice llama walk. You get the cream tea on this experience too.
Llama walks at Peak Hill Llamas
- Basic Llama Walk – a gentle walk of around 90 minutes.
- Morning Coffee Walk – as above Danish pastries or muffins.
- Afternoon Cream Tea Walk – as above, but in the afternoon, and with a cream tea
- Family Activity Session & Walk – for 2 adults and 2 children aged 5 – 16 with two llamas. 90 minutes of llama fun including grooming, llama agility and a walk, followed by drinks and a biscuits.
- Winter Walk – 1st November – 31st March – A 60 minute walk followed by a nice hot drink. (You can’t buy a voucher for this experience because it’s quite a short window of availability.
Our experiencey top tip
You can add any combination of extra children, participants and llamas for a small price. (We’d choose the extra llamas personally :-))